Interactive budget map from Treasury Queensland identifies infrastructure hot spots
The Regional Action Plans map details a range of key Government initiatives and capital projects included in the 2018-19 Budget.
Click on the RAP map for a comprehensive insight into each project -
(Source: Treasury QLD)
- We getting a new secondary school along Foxwell Road. $9.5 million in 18/19 out of a $45 Million to spend to construct a new secondary school. *Choice Homes latest community, Camelot is directly across the road from this upcoming school, more information here.
- Picnic Creek - $3.3 million in 2018-19 out of a $31 million total spend to continue construction of new primary school in Coomera. Stage 2 works include 12 general learning areas and three outdoor learning areas.
- Pimpama Secondary State School - $9.2 million in 2018-19 out of a $16.5 million total spend to construct two new buildings including a Performing Arts Centre and 15 learning areas, nine specialist areas.
- Pimpama NEW permanent fire and rescue station - $500,000 in 2018-19 out of a $3 million total spend to construct a new permanent fire and rescue station at Pimpama.
- Ormeau Woods State High School - additional classrooms - $6.5 million in 2018-19 out of a $7.8 million total spend to construct a new building - five learning areas and three specialist areas.