Urban Appeal - The Starting Line | Available for download Tuesday 13th of February
Welcome to The Starting Line – an eBook version of our annual Urban Appeal magazine. With 2018 being such a big year for both Choice Homes and South East Queensland, we thought it useful to keep you up-to-date with the state’s residential hotspots before we publish the full version of Urban Appeal 4 later this year.
(Important information: to ensure you receive your copy upon release, visit our home page here
and upload your details).
2017 highlights -
• Winner of the ‘Best use of Sloping Site’ in the Master Builders Awards
• Continued strong level of construction with over 450 builds in South East Queensland and Mackay
• All 97 blocks at Tallagandra Heights, within the Logan/Beenleigh area, sell out
• Three new display homes built at Tallagandra Heights (Logan/Beenleigh)
• The Highlands Stage 1, neighbouring estate to Tallagandra Heights, sells out
• Stage 1 Camelot in Coomera sells out
• Stage 3 Pimpama Village registers just prior to Christmas and continues to be a strong seller
• Choice Homes delves into the apartment space with 101 Pohlman Street, which is almost sold out
• First homebuyer campaign at Royal Sands, Mackay sees 20 new constructions in the estate
Pictured above - We are proud to once again sponsor the Academy of Football Australia.
Events like the upcoming Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games and continued growth in the property market means things are changing rapidly, and this is our way of helping you stay on top.
Over the past 25 years, Choice Homes has built premier residential housing throughout South East Queensland and the broader Queensland market, and we are excited about what the future holds for the state. We are also very excited to be celebrating a quarter of a century milestone for our company!
By mid 2019 year, the Sunshine State’s population will surpass 5 million people, and economists are predicting that it will continue to grow 1.75 per cent each year.